John Deere 27 D Mini Excavator Rubber Tracks - Track Size: 300x52.5kx80, 300x52.5nx80, 320x54x78
John Deere’s 27D mini excavator features a powerful high-torque diesel engine that delivers exceptional power and performance on job sites. Its fuel-efficient 26.4 hp engine meets Tier 4 EPA standards. This zero-tail-swing (ZTS) mini excavator is capable of full 360 degree rotation, making the 27D ideal for operating in tight, restricted spaces. Operator comfort is maximized due to the refined cabin interior, where the operator enjoys unobstructed visibility as he navigates the work site. Using new, high quality rubber tracks on your mini excavator is a must if you want to maximize productivity, reliability and machine uptime. Rubber tracks are ideal for a number of reasons including minimized ground pressure, increased traction, enhanced flotation, reduced noise and vibration. They also protect undercarriage parts from premature wear, reducing your hourly operating costs. For all your premium rubber track needs, Monster Tires is your best bet. Not only are our rubber tracks made from tough, durable rubber compounds but we offer the best prices you will find anywhere. We take immense pride in the professional and courteous customer service we offer so do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions. Monster Tires also offers reliable, fast shipping.
- Metric Track Size: 300x52.5Kx80, 300x52.5Nx80, 320x54x78
- Standard Track Size: 11.81"x2.07", 12.6"x2.13"
Tread Pattern Options
- V Lug
- Narrow V-Lug (300x52.5Kx80): 316.8lbs
- Standard V-Lug (300x52.5Nx80): 300.96lbs
- Wide V-Lug (320x54x78): 367.22lbs
Monster Tires Warranty
- 1-Year Full Manufactures Warranty on Factory Defects or 1000 Hours (whichever comes first)
- 2-Year Pro-Rated Warranty on Factory Defects