Komatsu GD850 Motor Grader Tires
Komatsu GD850 Motor Grader Tires, Bias and Radial Options With Multiple Tread Patterns and PLY Options
- Bias Tire Size: 17.5-25 (17.5X25)
- Radial Tire Size: 17.5R25
Reasons You Should Use Premium-Quality Rubber Tires on Komatsu GD850 Motor Grader Tires
- Traction: The best-in-class rubber tread design on our superior-quality tires feature deep lugs which give them great traction. This translates to excellent grip and stability on muddy job sites and terrain with lots of inclines and declines.
- Versatility: Rubber tires can be used on a wide variety of terrains including cement, gravel, sand and muddy terrains.
- Durability: Our premium-quality, long-lasting rubber tires are made from specially engineered and extremely durable rubber compounds, fortified with additives, which provides long wear and an extended service life. The staying power of our rubber tires minimizes machine downtime and boosts the
- overall performance of your machine
- Operator Comfort: Quality tires handle tough terrain much easier and typically have aperture holes which provide an extra layer of cushioning for a smooth ride.
- Excellent Flotation: Tires that have a wider surface area are able to "paddle" through soft surface areas
At Monster Tires, we value our customers and only offer tires that will directly result in your success. We provide tires that are made of the most resilient compounds to ensure you receive the best ROI on your set of new rubber tires. Durability, long service life, and superior traction are all points of value you can expect with your purchase from Monster Tires. Contact us today and see why many in the construction industry count on us as their source for tires.