Kubota KX040 Mini Excavator Tracks
KX040 Track Size: 400X72.5X72
Featuring a powerful 38.9-horsepower (net) Tier IV-compliant engine, the KX040 mini excavator is engineered to handle the toughest digging and lifting operations. This conventional-tail-swing compact excavator boasts a dumping height of 12’9” and a digging depth of 11’2.6”. A machine this versatile and high-performing must be paired with the right type of tracks for optimum performance and functionality. Maximize your return on investment (ROI) by equipping your KX040 mini excavator with new, high-quality rubber tracks!
Why Use Premium Rubber Tracks on Kubota KX040 Mini Excavator?
Equipping KX040 mini excavators with high-quality rubber tracks provides the following benefits:
- Enhanced traction on terrains like mud, dirt and slopes
- Maximum flotation as a result of better machine weight distribution and reduced ground pressure
- Minimal stress on the machine and crucial undercarriage parts like idlers and rollers, especially when compared to steel tracks
- Protection of hard abrasive surfaces like asphalt, pavement and concrete from damage
- Reduced hourly operational costs as a result of minimized machine downtime
- Enhanced operator comfort due to minimized noise, vibration and ground disturbance
- Extended warranty offered by Monster Tires
Monster Tires is your one-stop for new premium rubber tracks for Kubota KX040 mini excavators. Our rubber tracks are constructed using highly-resilient rubber, made from the toughest rubber compounds. These tracks are specially formulated to be puncture-resistant and anti-cracking, able to perform in the toughest job site conditions without getting damaged. For added strength and durability, each track is reinforced with a continuous (non-overlapping) steel belt, made from corrosion-resistant heat forged steel. We offer fast shipping for your convenience and our prices are sure to fit your budget. Monster Tires is proud to provide exceptional customer service. Call us today!