Kubota KX057 Mini Excavator Tracks
KX057 Track Size: 400X72.5X74
The Kubota KX057 is a conventional-tail-swing compact excavator that boasts a powerful 47.6-horsepower direct injection engine. This versatile machine is designed to power the toughest lifting and digging operation, boasting an outstanding bucket digging force of 11,177 pounds. Its cabin is spacious and maximizes operator’s comfort. No doubt, this mini excavator delivers exceptional performance, stability and efficiency in excavation operations. However, its performance and functionality is highly dependent on the quality of tracks used. That is why it is crucial to equip the KXO57 mini excavator with high-quality rubber tracks for optimal performance.
Why Use Premium Rubber Tracks on Kubota KX057 Mini Excavator?
Equipping KX057 mini excavators with high-quality rubber tracks provides the following benefits:
- Enhanced traction on terrains like mud, dirt and slopes
- Maximum flotation as a result of better machine weight distribution and reduced ground pressure
- Minimal stress on the machine and crucial undercarriage parts like idlers and rollers, especially when compared to steel tracks
- Protection of hard abrasive surfaces like asphalt, pavement and concrete from damage
- Reduced hourly operational costs as a result of minimized machine downtime
- Enhanced operator comfort due to minimized noise, vibration and ground disturbance
- Extended warranty offered by Monster Tires
Monster Tires is your one-stop for high-quality rubber tracks for Kubota KX057 mini excavators. Our tracks are made from durable rubber, made from the toughest rubber compounds. These tracks are puncture-resistant and anti-cracking, able to perform in the toughest job site conditions without getting damaged. For added strength and durability, each track is reinforced with a continuous steel belt, made from corrosion-resistant heat forged steel. We offer fast shipping for your convenience and our prices are sure to fit your budget. Give us a call today!