McLaren RUBBER OTT™ Over The Tire Tracks
The McLaren Rubber Over The Tire Tracks have Interchangeable Pads and feature the most versatile functionality of all Heavy Equipment Tracks
The McLaren RUBBER OTT™ Over The Tire Tracks are the most versatile over the tire tracks on the market. The McLaren RUBBER OTT™ and the McLaren MAGNUM OTT™ Rubber Over The Tire Tracks have Interchangeable Pads are compatible with each other. Whatever set of tracks that you buy, you will be making a great decision.
Size Options & Specs
- Size: 10x.16.5
- Size: 12x16.5
- Size: 14x17.5
- McLaren RUBBER OTT™ - Pads are Interchangeable with McLaren MAGNUM OTT™
- Country of Origin: Thailand
- Installation Guide: Over-The-Tire Tracks Installation
- Warranty: 1-Year Manufactures Warranty (any issues in the first year, we can swap out).
- Tread pattern requirement: None
- Tread depth requirement: None, however, tracks may slide. Tread is preferred but none is required.
- Solid/Pneumatic Tires: OK
- Cushion Requirements: Cushion or give needed for tracks to operate.
- Installation Tool: Included
- Steel Material: Hamer forged Steel
- Rubber Compound: All-Virgin Rubber
Rubber OTT tracks the most versatility, designed to work on all types of terrains including turf, concrete, asphalt, sidewalks and mud. Rubber tracks also offer optimized stability and tire protection. They do not damage delicate surfaces like asphalt and sidewalks and are great for sensitive applications like landscaping. When using a Rubber OTT track, there is less noise and vibration which translates to a smoother ride for a skid steer operator.
Rubber OTT tracks are compatible with pneumatic tires or semi-pneumatic tires. Do not use on solid or foam-filled tracks as these can cause damage to your heavy equipment. For optimal performance, we recommend combining your rubber tracks with McLaren’s Nu-Air Tires.
An added benefit of rubber OTT tracks is that they come with the option of orange non-marking rubber pads that leave no unsightly black marks on surfaces like concrete.
Below are some of the great advantages of going with a McLaren Rubber OTT Track for your skid steer:
McLaren Rubber OTT trackpads are made using rubber of the highest quality, made of tough, highly-durable rubber compounds that make the rubber wear and puncture-resistant. The base of the rubber track is reinforced using premium-grade steel that is fortified with manganese. Components of the rubber track like its pins and links are made from high-quality, heat-treated chromium-enriched steel. These high-quality components and inserts make Rubber OTT Tracks highly impenetrable and durable, reducing incidences of equipment downtime caused by flats.
Minimizes Damage on Delicate Surfaces
Out of all the OTT track systems available, modular rubber OTT tracks guarantee the least damage when used on delicate surfaces like pavements, sidewalks and driveways. They are, thus, the best option for landscaping projects or any other job site where you need to protect sensitive surfaces like turf. Rubber OTT tracks can be used both on-road and off-road so you do not need to switch them out when traversing on both types of terrain.
Enhanced Flotation and Traction
Rubber OTT tracks will significantly enhance the flotation and traction of your skid steer, allowing it to smoothly glide - and not sink - over muddy and sandy terrains as well as providing great traction on wet, slippery surfaces. Outfitting your skid steer with our state-of-the-art rubber OTT tracks guarantees a smoother ride and better operator control of your equipment.
The Rubber OTT trackpad and the Magnum OTT trackpad are interchangeable which increases the versatility of both track systems.
- Diamond: 814lbs
- Rubber: 1008lbs
- Magnums: 1188lbs
- Maximizer: 639lbs
- Diamond: 946lbs
- Rubber: 1210lbs
- Magnums: 1474lbs
- Maximizer: 744lbs
- Diamond: 1034lbs
- Rubber: 1289lbs
- Magnums: N/A in 14"
- Maximizer: 813lbs
Which OTT should you buy?
- Rubber (pictured here): Your most versatile OTT track system, grass, and surface area you don't want to tear up, or on the road. These are great for your client's front-yard grass applications.
- Diamond: Pure Diggers, this is going to get you out of everything and destroy everything underneath its path. This is an aggressive track designed to claw and dig at the terrain at hand. Very aggressive for use in against sticks, rocks, logs. Do not run these on your client's beautiful yard. This a great application for snow and ice unless you are running on a commercial roadway because these tracks will score, mark, or completely damage what is underneath them.
- Maximizer: Best in thick clay (thicker material such as mud) conditions and possible in the mid-west and northern mid-west. Like the Diamond tracks, this is a dependable aggressive track however, a little less aggressive. To be specific, the Maximizers have a round point, unlike the Diamond tracks where you will literally find a diamond point (this diamond point is very aggressive and will leave marks in its path). They perform well in ice and snowy conditions however not to the extent a Diamond will.
- Magnums: Logging conditions and construction debris.
Do you need Wheel Spacers?
Which Lug Pattern Does your skid steer have?
- Please see our guide: OTT Wheel Spacer Guide
- 6 Bolt 2″ Wheel Spacer
- 8 Bolt 2″ Wheel Spacer
- 8 Bolt 3″ Wheel Spacer
- 8 Bolt 2″ Wheel Spacer – Center Hole on Rim is Larger
What about the competition? All Rubber OTT Tracks?
- Not replaceable
- Stretch after time
- Start to throw: They will come off the tires overtime
- Non-pattern specific
Monster Tires offers high-quality tracks that fit a wide selection of popular skid steer makes and models including Bobcat, CASE, Caterpillar, John Deere, and many more. Contact one of our experienced staff to find out more information about outfitting your skid steer loader with our premium grade tracks. We offer the lowest prices on high-quality tracks.
Be the first to review “McLaren RUBBER OTT™ Tracks”