Moxy MT30, MT30S, MT30S3 Haul Truck Tires
Moxy MT30-MT30S3 Haul Truck Tires Available in Both Bias and Radial Options With Multiple Tread Patterns
- Bias Tire Size: 23.5-25 (23.5X25)
- Radial Tire Size: 23.5R25
The Moxy MT30, MT30S, and MT30S3 articulated dump trucks are most often used in hauling applications. These machines have an overall length of 31.13 feet, an overall width of 9.81 feet and an overall height of 11.59 feet. They feature a dump height of 19.21 feet, a dump ground clearance of 2.01 feet and a dump angle of 70 degrees. These units boast a rated payload of 61,729 lbs, a struck capacity of 17.8 yd3 and a heaped capacity of 22 yd3. Having such tremendous weight bearing capacity, its imperative that these units are paired with quality rubber tires made of a proper ratio of natural rubber and carbon black.
Why You Should Use High-Quality Rubber Tires on MT30-MT30S3 Haul Truck
- Installation: Special tools and equipment are not required to install our quality tires. Bolt them on and you're good to go.
- Versatility: Rubber tires can be used on a wide variety of applications, including terrain in muddy, swampy, sand and gravel conditions.
- Durability: Our high-quality, long-enduring rubber tires are made from specially engineered and extremely durable rubber compounds, fortified with additives, which guarantees long wear and an extended service life. The durability of our rubber tires minimizes machine downtime and boosts overall productivity of your operations.
- Comfort: The multiple, deep-cushioning aperture holes on our rubber tires provide optimal shock absorption which translates to a smooth ride for operators as well as optimum stability during operations.
- Flotation: The wide surface area of the tires enhances flotation over soft ground conditions. This improves stability and balance while also amplifying the speed of the equipment.
- Traction: The best-in-class tire tread design on our premium rubber tires feature optimal tread depth ratio which gives them excellent traction. This translates to ideal grip and stability on swampy terrain with inclines and declines.
At Monster Tires, we value our customers and only offer tires that will directly result in your success. We provide tires that are made of the most resilient compounds to ensure you receive the best ROI on your set of new rubber tires. Durability, long service life, and superior traction are all points of value you can expect with your purchase from Monster Tires. Contact us today and see why many in the construction industry count on us as their source for tires.