Terex MT3300AC Haul Truck Tires
Terex MT3300AC Haul Truck Tires Available in Both Bias & Radial Options - Multiple Tread Patterns
- Bias Tire Size: 33.00-51 (33.00X51)
- Radial Tire Size: 33.00R51
The Terex MT3300AC Haul Truck has an overall length of 40.36 feet, an overall width of 23.3 feet, and an overall height of 21 feet. Its dump ground clearance is 3.61 feet and has a dump height of 35.44 feet with a dump angle of 45 degrees. This unit boasts a max speed of 39.8 mph with a loaded weight of 548900 lbs. Additionally, this machine has a loaded struck capacity of 77.2 yd3 and a heaped loaded capacity of 117.8 yd3. A machine with this kind of workload capacity should always be paired with quality rubber tires to ensure job site performance and safety. Tires transporting weight of this magnitude should also have reinforced side walls.
Reasons That Make Owning a Set of Quality Tires Worth It
- Operator Comfort: Tires made with fortified additives and that have apertures provide greater shock resistance translating to a smoother ride for the operator.
- Traction: When traveling through soft surface underfoot conditions or rough terrain, quality tires will have better tread to depth ratio, resulting in enhanced traction for your machine.
- Safety: The quality of a machines tire heavily determines the amount of wear a tire can sustain, which impacts their ability to stop and maneuver the machine.
- Increased Performance: Tires provide the power your machine puts to the ground, making quality tires of extreme importance.
- Longer Service Life: Tires made of quality compounds are much more resilient and will last longer, providing a better ROI for your purchase.
Monster Tires has brought all the best tires to support your haul truck under one roof to provide you a more efficient means of equipping your machine with quality tires. Browse our wide selection of bias, radial, and solid tires with multiple PLY and tread options. Contact us today!