Moxy MT41 Haul Truck Tires
Moxy MT41 Haul Truck Tires Available in Both Bias and Radial Options With Multiple Tread Patterns
- Bias Tire Size: 29.5-25 (29.5X25)
- Radial Tire Size: 29.5R25
The Moxy MT41 Articulated Dump Truck has an overall length of 34.29 feet, the overall width of 11.41 feet and overall height of 12.47 feet. This unit features a ground clearance of 2.14 feet, a dump height of 21.48 feet, and a dump ground clearance of 2.63 feet. The Moxy MT41 haul truck boasts a dump angle of 70 degrees which is pretty standard. The rated payload of this machine is 82,012 lbs and has a struck capacity of 24.2 yd3. Here at Monster Tires, we advise that a machine that bears this kind of weight should always be supported with quality tires made of a proper ratio of carbon black and natural rubber.
Reasons Why Purchasing Premium Grade Tires Is the Best Decision for Your Haul Truck
- Greater ROI due to more machine productivity and efficiency
- Enhanced load bearing capacity
- Less downtime having to make tire repairs
- Better traction in soft underfoot conditions at the job site
- Longer service life requiring less frequent purchases
- Easy installation
Monster Tires has brought all the best tires to support your haul truck under one roof to provide you a more efficient means of equipping your machine with quality tires. Browse our wide selection of bias, radial, and solid tires with multiple PLY and tread options. Contact us today!