Komatsu PC08 Mini Excavator Tracks
PC08 Track Size: 180X72X40
Komatsu PC08 mini excavator is ultra compact and features a zero-tail-swing design for optimal performance in space-constrained job sites. This machine relies on highly-durable tracks for optimum stability and performance. To maximize the performance and functionality of PC08 mini excavators, equip them with new premium-quality rubber tracks!
Why Premium Rubber Tracks?
Some advantages of equipping your PC08 mini excavator with premium rubber tracks include:
- VERSATILITY: Rubber tracks can be used on a range of terrains and work particularly well on hard abrasive surfaces like asphalt and concrete without causing damage to these sensitive surfaces, unlike steel tracks.
- MAXIMUM FLOTATION: Flotation is maximized as a result of reduced ground pressure and a more even distribution of machine weight, allowing the excavator to easily glide over soft ground conditions
- BETTER GAS MILEAGE AND EASIER TO OPERATE than steel tracks
- INCREASED TRACTION on a range of surfaces like mud and on hilly applications
- MINIMIZED STRESS ON UNDERCARRIAGE PARTS, slowing wear and preventing damage on critical components like idlers and rollers
- MAXIMUM MACHINE UPTIME which translates to reduced hourly operational costs
- IMPROVED OPERATOR COMFORT as a result of reduced noise and vibration as well as better ride control
- EXTENDED WARRANTY: Monster Tires rubber tracks are backed by extended warranty
Monster Tires is your one-stop for new premium-quality rubber tracks for Komatsu PC08 mini excavators. Our rubber tracks for compact excavators are made from highly durable rubber, constructed using the toughest, most resilient rubber compounds. These tracks are specially made to be puncture-resistant and anti-cracking for an extended service life. For added strength and durability, each track is reinforced with a continuous steel belt made from durable heat-forged steel. We offer fast, reliable shipping for your convenience and our prices are sure to fit your budget. Call us today!