Komatsu PC18 Mini Excavator Tracks
PC18 Track Size: 230X96X35
Komatsu PC18 features closed-center load sensing hydraulics and an 11.2-horsepower engine for powerful performance on space-restrictive excavation job sites. It also features automatic two-speed travel, variable gauge undercarriage, and a spacious operator station. This high-performing compact excavator must be paired with the right tracks to guarantee optimal safety, performance, and functionality. Equip your Komatsu PC18 mini excavator with high-quality rubber tracks to maximize ROI!
Benefits of Using New Rubber Tracks on Komatsu PC18 Mini Excavators
Using premium-quality rubber tracks provides a range of benefits including:
- Enhanced flotation as a result of lower ground pressure and a more even distribution of machine weight.
- Better gas mileage and easier to operate than steel tracks
- Improved traction in a range of applications including mud and slopes.
- Less stress on the overall machine and particularly on critical undercarriage parts like idlers and rollers. Rubber tracks slow wear and prevents damage to these parts.
- Reduced machine downtime which translates to lower hourly operational costs.
- Protection of sensitive, hard surfaces like asphalt and concrete from damage. Steel tracks would severely damage these surfaces.
- Monster Tires rubber tracks are backed by an extended warranty.
Monster Tires stocks new, premium rubber tracks for PC18 mini excavators. Our tracks are made from a special blend of tough rubber compounds that make these tracks puncture-resistant and anti-cracking for an extended service life. For added strength and durability, each track is reinforced with a continuous steel belt made from durable heat-forged steel. Our prices are affordable to meet your budget and we offer fast reliable shipping. Contact us for more information.