Komatsu PC20 – PC26 Mini Excavator Tracks
PC20 and PC26 Track Size: 300X52.5X84
Komatsu PC20 and PC26 mini excavators deliver optimal digging and lifting performance in confined spaces. Powered by a potent 21.1-horsepower diesel engine, the PC26 is capable of handling demanding excavation jobs. It has a maximum digging depth of 8’11” and is engineered to make fast and precise movements. The PC20 has a powerful 21.3-horsepower (gross) engine and a maximum digging depth of 8’1”. To ensure you get the maximum return-on-investment (ROI) for these machines, equip them with premium-quality rubber tracks that can withstand challenging job site conditions.
Benefits of Using New Rubber Tracks on Komatsu PC20 and PC26 Mini Excavators
Rubber tracks offer a ton of benefits including:
- Enhanced flotation as a result of lower ground pressure and a more even distribution of machine weight.
- Better gas mileage and easier to operate than steel tracks
- Improved traction in a range of applications including mud and slopes.
- Less stress on the overall machine and particularly on critical undercarriage parts like idlers and rollers. Rubber tracks slow wear and prevent damage to these parts.
- Reduced machine downtime which translates to lower hourly operational costs.
- Protection of sensitive, hard surfaces like asphalt and concrete from damage. Steel tracks would severely damage these surfaces.
- Monster Tires offers extended warranty for rubber tracks.
Monster Tires stocks new, premium rubber tracks for PC20 and PC26 mini excavators. Our tracks are made from a special blend of tough rubber compounds that make these tracks puncture-resistant and anti-cracking for an extended service life. For added strength and durability, each track is reinforced with a continuous steel belt made from durable heat-forged steel. Our prices are affordable to meet your budget and we offer fast, reliable shipping. Contact us for more information.