Komatsu PC27 Mini Excavator Tracks
PC27 Track Size: 300X52.5X78
The Komatsu PC27 mini excavator features a powerful, fuel efficient Tier 4 Final 25-horsepower (net) engine that delivers outstanding performance in digging and lifting operations. This versatile workhouse operates optimally in confined spaces. Factors including torque, ground and weather conditions can put a lot of stress on its tracks. That is why it is crucial to only use tracks that can withstand adverse work site conditions. To maximize the performance and functionality of the PC27 mini excavator, equip it with new high-quality rubber tracks!
Benefits of Using New Rubber Tracks on Komatsu PC27 Mini Excavators
Equipping your PC27 mini excavator with rubber tracks offers a range of benefits including:
- Easier operation and better gas mileage than steel tracks
- Enhanced flotation as a result of lower ground pressure and a more even distribution of machine weight.
- Improved traction in a range of applications including mud and slopes.
- Less stress on the overall machine and particularly on critical undercarriage parts like idlers and rollers. Rubber tracks slow wear and prevent damage to these parts.
- Reduced machine downtime which translates to lower hourly operational costs.
- Extended warranty offered by Monster Tires.
- Protection of sensitive, hard surfaces like asphalt and concrete from damage. Steel tracks would severely damage these surfaces.
Monster Tires stocks new, premium rubber tracks for PC27 mini excavators. Our tracks are made from a special blend of tough rubber compounds that make the tracks cut and cracking resistant. These tracks are specially made to be puncture-resistant and anti-cracking for an extended service life. For added strength and durability, each track is reinforced with a continuous steel belt made from durable heat-forged steel.Our prices are affordable to meet your budget and we offer fast, reliable shipping. Contact us for more information.