Komatsu PC30 – PC38 Mini Excavator Tracks
PC30, PC35 and PC38 Track Size: 300X52.5X84
Komatsu PC30, PC35 and PC38 mini excavators offer exceptional performance in excavation operations due to their powerful, environmentally-friendly diesel engines. Their engines have a rated output of 26.2-hp, 24.4-hp and 30-hp respectively, making these compact excavators powerhouses ideal for challenging digging and lifting jobs in confined spaces. A mini excavator is only as great as the quality of its tracks. Factors like torque, weather and ground conditions can put a lot of stress on tracks. That is why it is crucial to equip these machines with premium-quality rubber tracks that perform optimally under demanding work conditions.
Benefits of Using New Rubber Tracks on Komatsu PC30 – PC38 Mini Excavators
Rubber tracks offer a ton of benefits including:
- Enhanced flotation as a result of lower ground pressure and a more even distribution of machine weight.
- Better gas mileage and easier to operate than steel tracks
- Improved traction in a range of applications including mud and slopes.
- Less stress on the overall machine and particularly on critical undercarriage parts like idlers and rollers. Rubber tracks slow wear and prevent damage to these parts.
- Reduced machine downtime which translates to lower hourly operational costs.
- Extended warranty.
- Protection of sensitive, hard surfaces like asphalt and concrete from damage. Steel tracks would severely damage these surfaces.
Monster Tires stocks new, premium rubber tracks for PC30, PC 35 and PC38 mini excavators. Our tracks are made from a special blend of tough rubber compounds that make the tracks cut and cracking resistant. These tracks are specially made to be puncture-resistant and anti-cracking for an extended service life. For added strength and durability, each track is reinforced with a continuous steel belt made from durable heat-forged steel.Our prices are affordable to meet your budget and we offer fast, reliable shipping. Contact us for more information.