Komatsu PC40 – PC50 Mini Excavator Tracks
PC40, PC45 and PC50 Track Size: 400X72.5X72
The Komatsu PC45 mini excavator features a powerful, fuel efficient Tier 4 Final 38-horsepower (net) engine that delivers outstanding performance in digging and lifting operations. (The PC40 features a 37.8-hp engine while the PC50 has a 39.4-hp engine). It has an extra-small swing radius for optimal performance in confined spaces. This powerhouse is a great choice for general contractors looking for an easy-to-transport compact excavator as the PC45 can fit on an 80” deck trailer. To maximize the performance and functionality of the PC40, PC45 and PC50 mini excavators, equip them with new premium-quality rubber tracks!
Why Premium Rubber Tracks?
Some advantages of equipping your PC40 – PC50 mini excavators with premium rubber tracks include:
- VERSATILITY: Rubber tracks can be used on a range of terrains and work particularly well on hard abrasive surfaces like asphalt and concrete without causing damage to these sensitive surfaces, unlike steel tracks.
- MAXIMUM FLOTATION: Flotation is maximized as a result of reduced ground pressure and a more even distribution of machine weight, allowing the excavator to easily glide over soft ground conditions
- BETTER GAS MILEAGE AND EASIER TO OPERATE than steel tracks
- INCREASED TRACTION on a range of surfaces like mud and on hilly applications due to the rubber track’s deep tread lugs
- MINIMIZED STRESS ON UNDERCARRIAGE PARTS, slowing wear and preventing damage on critical components like idlers and rollers
- MAXIMUM MACHINE UPTIME which translates to reduced hourly operational costs
- IMPROVED OPERATOR COMFORT as a result of reduced noise and vibration as well as better ride control
- EXTENDED WARRANTY: Monster Tires rubber tracks are backed by extended warranty
Monster Tires is your one-stop for new premium-quality rubber tracks for Komatsu PC40, PC45 and PC50 mini excavators. Our rubber tracks for compact excavators are made from highly durable rubber, constructed using the toughest, most resilient rubber compounds. These tracks are specially made to be puncture-resistant and anti-cracking for an extended service life. For added strength and durability, each track is reinforced with a continuous steel belt made from durable heat-forged steel. We offer fast, reliable shipping for your convenience and our prices are sure to fit your budget. Call us today.