Komatsu PC55 – PC58 Mini Excavator Tracks
PC55 and PC58 Track Size: 400X72.5X74
Featuring a tight minimum swing radius, the Komatsu PC55 mini excavator is specially designed to handle operations in restrictive spaces. Despite its compact size, it is still able to deliver exceptional performance in dig depth, reach, lifting and breakout force. The PC55 features a powerful, fuel-efficient 38-horsepower engine that complies with EPA’s Tier 4 Final emission standards while the PC58 has a 40-horsepower engine. To maximize productivity and performance, equipping your Komatsu PC55 mini excavator with high-quality tracks is a must.
Benefits of Using New Rubber Tracks on Komatsu PC55 Mini Excavators
Rubber tracks offer a ton of benefits including:
- Enhanced flotation as a result of lower ground pressure and a more even distribution of machine weight.
- Improved traction in a range of applications including mud and slopes.
- Less stress on the overall machine and particularly on critical undercarriage parts like idlers and rollers. Rubber tracks slow wear and prevent damage to these parts.
- Reduced machine downtime which translates to lower hourly operational costs.
- Extended warranty.
- Protection of sensitive, hard surfaces like asphalt and concrete from damage. Steel tracks would severely damage these surfaces.
Monster Tires stocks new, premium rubber tracks for PC55 and PC58 mini excavators. Our tracks are made from a special blend of tough rubber compounds that make the tracks cut and cracking resistant. These tracks are specially made to be puncture-resistant and anti-cracking for an extended service life. For added strength and durability, each track is reinforced with a continuous steel belt made from durable heat-forged steel.Our prices are affordable to meet your budget and we offer fast, reliable shipping. Contact us for more information.