Airman Ax 08 2 Skid Steer CTL Tracks - Track Size: 180x72x37
The Airman models over the years have become super compact and lightweight. Take the AX08-2 Mini Excavator it only ways a little more than a ton and is considered to be more like a micro excavator. Its body has a counterweight that doesn't extend more than a couple of inches past the tracks. This makes it perfect for doing miscellaneous work around the yard. Replace your rubber tracks and increase the operational comfort of your machine in addition to increase performance. Monster Tires is your golden ticket to high-quality rubber tracks.
- Metric Track Size: 180x72x37
- Standard Track Size: 7.09"x2.83"
Tread Pattern Options
- S Lug
- Standard S-Lug (180x72x37): 49.65lbs
Monster Tires Warranty
- 1-Year Full Manufactures Warranty on Factory Defects or 1000 Hours (whichever comes first)
- 2-Year Pro-Rated Warranty on Factory Defects
How To Choose A Skid Steer Track Pattern:
- Block-Lug Pattern Tracks: All-Purpose (Asphalt, Concrete, Pavers, Etc.)
- C-Lug Pattern Tracks: Deep Dirt & Soil with High Moisture Content (Mud, Sand, Etc.)
- Z-Lug Pattern Tracks: Light Material and Easily Disturbed Surfaces (Sand, Clay, Dry Loose Material, Dusty Powdered Dirt, Etc.)
- MGD (Minimal Ground Distiburbance) Pattern Tracks: Softer Surfaces (Turf, Grass, Sod, Etc.)
Resources for Skid Steer Tracks