Airman Hm 10 G Skid Steer CTL Tracks - Track Size: 180x72x42
The Airman HM10G works hard on the construction site and over time the rubber on its tracks will start to crack. If you keep on running your machine on those same tracks, you could wind up having to repair more than just the tracks. Replace your rubber tracks ahead of time with rubber tracks from Monster Tires and reduce your project downtime. Monster Tires give you value for your money.
- Metric Track Size: 180x72x42
- Standard Track Size: 7.09"x2.83"
Tread Pattern Options
- S Lug
- Standard S-Lug (180x72x42): 56.36lbs
Monster Tires Warranty
- 1-Year Full Manufactures Warranty on Factory Defects or 1000 Hours (whichever comes first)
- 2-Year Pro-Rated Warranty on Factory Defects
How To Choose A Skid Steer Track Pattern:
- Block-Lug Pattern Tracks: All-Purpose (Asphalt, Concrete, Pavers, Etc.)
- C-Lug Pattern Tracks: Deep Dirt & Soil with High Moisture Content (Mud, Sand, Etc.)
- Z-Lug Pattern Tracks: Light Material and Easily Disturbed Surfaces (Sand, Clay, Dry Loose Material, Dusty Powdered Dirt, Etc.)
- MGD (Minimal Ground Distiburbance) Pattern Tracks: Softer Surfaces (Turf, Grass, Sod, Etc.)
Resources for Skid Steer Tracks