Bobcat 418 Skid Steer CTL Tracks - Track Size: 180x72x39
The Bobcat 418 mini excavator is ultra-compact with the ability to easily navigate the most confined spaces due to its zero-tail-swing design. Featuring a Tier 4 10.2-hp diesel engine, this compact excavator is able to efficiently handle lifting and digging operations. With its two-speed travel feature, you can maneuver work sites faster and boost productivity. It is important to use the right kind of track system on these machines to maximize performance, safety and functionality. Using new, top-quality rubber tracks on the Bobcat 418 mini excavator is a must.
Why Use Premium Rubber Tracks on Bobcat 418?
Equipping the 418 mini excavator with high-quality rubber tracks provides the following benefits:
- Increased traction in dirt, mud and on slopes
- Enhanced flotation over soft ground conditions
- Minimal stress on the overall machine and crucial undercarriage parts like idlers and rollers
- Protection of sensitive surfaces like asphalt and concrete from damage
- Reduced hourly operational costs as a result of minimized machine downtime
- Enhanced operator comfort due to minimized noise, vibration and ground disturbance
- Monster Tires offers extended warranty on premium rubber tracks
Monster Tires is your best bet for high-quality rubber tracks for Bobcat 418 mini excavators. Our high-quality rubber tracks are made from highly durable rubber, made from the toughest rubber compounds. These tracks are puncture-resistant and anti-cracking for an extended service life. For added strength and durability, each track is reinforced with a continuous steel belt made from durable heat-forged steel. We offer fast, reliable shipping for your convenience and our prices are affordable to meet your budget. Give us a call today!
- Metric Track Size: 180x72x39
- Standard Track Size: 7.09"x2.83"
Tread Pattern Options
- S Lug
- Standard S-Lug (180x72x39): 52.34lbs
Monster Tires Warranty
- 1-Year Full Manufactures Warranty on Factory Defects or 1000 Hours (whichever comes first)
- 2-Year Pro-Rated Warranty on Factory Defects
How To Choose A Skid Steer Track Pattern:
- Block-Lug Pattern Tracks: All-Purpose (Asphalt, Concrete, Pavers, Etc.)
- C-Lug Pattern Tracks: Deep Dirt & Soil with High Moisture Content (Mud, Sand, Etc.)
- Z-Lug Pattern Tracks: Light Material and Easily Disturbed Surfaces (Sand, Clay, Dry Loose Material, Dusty Powdered Dirt, Etc.)
- MGD (Minimal Ground Distiburbance) Pattern Tracks: Softer Surfaces (Turf, Grass, Sod, Etc.)
Resources for Skid Steer Tracks