Case Tv380 Skid Steer CTL Tracks - Track Size: 450x86x55
The Case TV380 Compact Track Loader is the biggest track loader in Cases lineup. It is the ideal Compact Track Loader if you need high breakout force or a higher loader capacity. Case TV380 Track Loaders have almost no limits when it comes to the job site, using its vertical lift path it can lift higher and more weight without sacrificing anything with its Tier 4 Engine. When it comes to replacing your TV380 Skid Steer Tracks contact Monster Tires to get a set of tracks capable of holding up to the power and capacity of your Compact Track Loader.
CASE TV380 COMPACT TRACK LOADER TRACKS
Monster Tires has the largest in stock selection of Tracks for your Case TV380 Compact Track Loader. When it is time to replace your CASE TV380 Skid Steer Tracks, contact Monster Tires to get fast and cheap shipping and a great set of tracks to last for many hours of use.
- Metric Track Size: 450x86x55, 450X86X55
- Standard Track Size: 17.72"x3.39"
Tread Pattern Options
- Block Pattern
- C Pattern
- Z Pattern
- Standard Block Pattern (450x86x55): 539.0lbs
- Standard C Pattern (450x86x55): 539.0lbs
- Standard MGD (450x86x55): 525.03lbs
- Standard Z Pattern (450X86X55): 539.0lbs
Monster Tires Warranty
- 1-Year Full Manufactures Warranty on Factory Defects or 1000 Hours (whichever comes first)
- 2-Year Pro-Rated Warranty on Factory Defects
How To Choose A Skid Steer Track Pattern:
- Block-Lug Pattern Tracks: All-Purpose (Asphalt, Concrete, Pavers, Etc.)
- C-Lug Pattern Tracks: Deep Dirt & Soil with High Moisture Content (Mud, Sand, Etc.)
- Z-Lug Pattern Tracks: Light Material and Easily Disturbed Surfaces (Sand, Clay, Dry Loose Material, Dusty Powdered Dirt, Etc.)
- MGD (Minimal Ground Distiburbance) Pattern Tracks: Softer Surfaces (Turf, Grass, Sod, Etc.)
Resources for Skid Steer Tracks