Caterpillar 247 Skid Steer CTL Tracks - Track Size: 15x4x42
When dealing with the troublesome ASV undercarriage system on the CAT 247 CTL, you may have several questions besides just which tracks to buy. Should I replace my sprockets or idlers? Should I replace my roller bearings or just grease them? Monster Tires is here not only to provide you with the best tracks in the industry, but also to answer any questions you have. For instance, many people don't realize to replace your tracks you need to pull off your front, outside idlers and reinstall them once tracks are on. For more answers like this and to get a set of tracks for your Track Loader, Contact Monster Tires today!
- Metric Track Size: 15x4x42
- Standard Track Size: 0.59"x0.16"
Tread Pattern Options
- Standard NMC (15x4x42): 176.0lbs
- Standard NMC (15x4x42): 183.0lbs
Monster Tires Warranty
- 1-Year Full Manufactures Warranty on Factory Defects or 1000 Hours (whichever comes first)
- 2-Year Pro-Rated Warranty on Factory Defects
How To Choose A Skid Steer Track Pattern:
- Block-Lug Pattern Tracks: All-Purpose (Asphalt, Concrete, Pavers, Etc.)
- C-Lug Pattern Tracks: Deep Dirt & Soil with High Moisture Content (Mud, Sand, Etc.)
- Z-Lug Pattern Tracks: Light Material and Easily Disturbed Surfaces (Sand, Clay, Dry Loose Material, Dusty Powdered Dirt, Etc.)
- MGD (Minimal Ground Distiburbance) Pattern Tracks: Softer Surfaces (Turf, Grass, Sod, Etc.)
Resources for Skid Steer Tracks