Caterpillar 257 Skid Steer CTL Tracks - Track Size: 15x4x42
When working with a CAT 257 or any other CTL, one of your biggest advantages is the ability to work safely on any terrain. When working on rocky terrain or on hill sides, you may notice your tracks get torn or wear out faster, Monster Tires is here to provide you with the longest lasting, most affordable CAT 257B Skid Steer Tracks on the market today. Finding a set and replacing your CAT 257 Skid Steer Tracks no longer needs to be a time consuming, frustrating thing. Contact Monster Tires today to get a set of tracks shipped direct to you!
- Metric Track Size: 15x4x42
- Standard Track Size: 0.59"x0.16"
Tread Pattern Options
- Standard NMC (15x4x42): 176.0lbs
- Standard NMC (15x4x42): 183.0lbs
Monster Tires Warranty
- 1-Year Full Manufactures Warranty on Factory Defects or 1000 Hours (whichever comes first)
- 2-Year Pro-Rated Warranty on Factory Defects
How To Choose A Skid Steer Track Pattern:
- Block-Lug Pattern Tracks: All-Purpose (Asphalt, Concrete, Pavers, Etc.)
- C-Lug Pattern Tracks: Deep Dirt & Soil with High Moisture Content (Mud, Sand, Etc.)
- Z-Lug Pattern Tracks: Light Material and Easily Disturbed Surfaces (Sand, Clay, Dry Loose Material, Dusty Powdered Dirt, Etc.)
- MGD (Minimal Ground Distiburbance) Pattern Tracks: Softer Surfaces (Turf, Grass, Sod, Etc.)
Resources for Skid Steer Tracks