Caterpillar 277 Skid Steer CTL Tracks - Track Size: 18x4x56
Designed to have very low ground pressure over nearly any terrain and have minimal ground disturbance, the CAT 277 Track Loader is a great machine for both landscaper and construction company. With this design in mind, having a set of tracks from Monster Tires can greatly improve this even more. The staff at Monster Tires can help you decide whether to stick with standard width tracks or wider tracks to reduce the ground pressure even more. Contact Monster Tires today to get your set of tracks ordered and shipped straight to your door today.
- Metric Track Size: 18x4x56
- Standard Track Size: 0.71"x0.16"
Tread Pattern Options
- Standard NMC (18x4x56): 298.0lbs
- Standard NMC (18x4x56): 304.0lbs
Monster Tires Warranty
- 1-Year Full Manufactures Warranty on Factory Defects or 1000 Hours (whichever comes first)
- 2-Year Pro-Rated Warranty on Factory Defects
How To Choose A Skid Steer Track Pattern:
- Block-Lug Pattern Tracks: All-Purpose (Asphalt, Concrete, Pavers, Etc.)
- C-Lug Pattern Tracks: Deep Dirt & Soil with High Moisture Content (Mud, Sand, Etc.)
- Z-Lug Pattern Tracks: Light Material and Easily Disturbed Surfaces (Sand, Clay, Dry Loose Material, Dusty Powdered Dirt, Etc.)
- MGD (Minimal Ground Distiburbance) Pattern Tracks: Softer Surfaces (Turf, Grass, Sod, Etc.)
Resources for Skid Steer Tracks