Caterpillar 287 C Skid Steer CTL Tracks - Track Size: 18x4cx51, 18x4x51
When you notice your undercarriage on your CAT 287 Skid Steer is derailing, not rolling properly, or wearing too quickly, Monster Tires could be your answer. Monster Tires can help you figure out exactly whats going on with your undercarriage, we can help you decide if its time to replace rollers, sprockets, idlers or just your bearings. Not only can we help you decide but Monster Tires can provide you with the best-priced tracks for your CAT 287 Compact Track Loader. Contact us today with any questions or to order a set of tracks.
- Metric Track Size: 18x4Cx51, 18x4x51
- Standard Track Size: 0.71"x0.16"
Tread Pattern Options
- Standard NMC (18x4Cx51): 258.0lbs
- Standard NMC (18x4x51): 276.64lbs
Monster Tires Warranty
- 1-Year Full Manufactures Warranty on Factory Defects or 1000 Hours (whichever comes first)
- 2-Year Pro-Rated Warranty on Factory Defects
How To Choose A Skid Steer Track Pattern:
- Block-Lug Pattern Tracks: All-Purpose (Asphalt, Concrete, Pavers, Etc.)
- C-Lug Pattern Tracks: Deep Dirt & Soil with High Moisture Content (Mud, Sand, Etc.)
- Z-Lug Pattern Tracks: Light Material and Easily Disturbed Surfaces (Sand, Clay, Dry Loose Material, Dusty Powdered Dirt, Etc.)
- MGD (Minimal Ground Distiburbance) Pattern Tracks: Softer Surfaces (Turf, Grass, Sod, Etc.)
Resources for Skid Steer Tracks