Daewoo Solar 10 Skid Steer CTL Tracks - Track Size: 180x72x37
Monster Tires supplies premium rubber tracks at low prices. Your Daewoo SOLAR10 Mini Excavator is constantly working hard out on the construction site as well as your own backyard. Running it on worn-out rubber tracks can decrease its performance and increase your chance of having a dangerous incident on the jobsite. That is why you want to make sure and replace your rubber tracks at the first sign on dangerous wear or low tread level. Monster Tires has you covered for all your rubber track needs.
- Metric Track Size: 180x72x37
- Standard Track Size: 7.09"x2.83"
Tread Pattern Options
- S Lug
- Standard S-Lug (180x72x37): 49.65lbs
Monster Tires Warranty
- 1-Year Full Manufactures Warranty on Factory Defects or 1000 Hours (whichever comes first)
- 2-Year Pro-Rated Warranty on Factory Defects
How To Choose A Skid Steer Track Pattern:
- Block-Lug Pattern Tracks: All-Purpose (Asphalt, Concrete, Pavers, Etc.)
- C-Lug Pattern Tracks: Deep Dirt & Soil with High Moisture Content (Mud, Sand, Etc.)
- Z-Lug Pattern Tracks: Light Material and Easily Disturbed Surfaces (Sand, Clay, Dry Loose Material, Dusty Powdered Dirt, Etc.)
- MGD (Minimal Ground Distiburbance) Pattern Tracks: Softer Surfaces (Turf, Grass, Sod, Etc.)
Resources for Skid Steer Tracks