Jcb 225 T Skid Steer CTL Tracks - Track Size: 320x86x56
The 225T Skid Steer is another top-tier piece of machinery in a long line of excellence from JCB. This compact track loader has an operating weight of 10,216 lbs, a lift capacity at 50% of 3,214 lbs and a lift capacity at 35% of 2,250 lbs. Additionally, the CTL boasts a standard flow of 24 GPM, a high flow of 33 GPM, and its engine hp is 74. Having a high-quality machine like the JCB 225T requires having high-quality tracks to support it. That's why you should always shop at Monster Tires. Our tracks are fortified with special additives to ensure they offer reliability and productivity on the job site.
- Metric Track Size: 320x86x56
- Standard Track Size: 12.6"x3.39"
Tread Pattern Options
- C Pattern
- Standard C Pattern (320x86x56): 406.56lbs
Monster Tires Warranty
- 1-Year Full Manufactures Warranty on Factory Defects or 1000 Hours (whichever comes first)
- 2-Year Pro-Rated Warranty on Factory Defects
How To Choose A Skid Steer Track Pattern:
- Block-Lug Pattern Tracks: All-Purpose (Asphalt, Concrete, Pavers, Etc.)
- C-Lug Pattern Tracks: Deep Dirt & Soil with High Moisture Content (Mud, Sand, Etc.)
- Z-Lug Pattern Tracks: Light Material and Easily Disturbed Surfaces (Sand, Clay, Dry Loose Material, Dusty Powdered Dirt, Etc.)
- MGD (Minimal Ground Distiburbance) Pattern Tracks: Softer Surfaces (Turf, Grass, Sod, Etc.)
Resources for Skid Steer Tracks