Jcb Mtl 200 Skid Steer CTL Tracks - Track Size: 180x72x37
When it comes to wanting premium quality rubber tracks at dynamite prices, Monster Tires has got you covered. Your JCB MTL200 works hard day in and day out and what many people do not know is that the rubber tracks are the component of the machine that works the hardest. This is why you should always replace your rubber tracks at the first sign of dangerous wear.
- Metric Track Size: 180x72x37
- Standard Track Size: 7.09"x2.83"
Tread Pattern Options
- S Lug
- Standard S-Lug (180x72x37): 49.65lbs
Monster Tires Warranty
- 1-Year Full Manufactures Warranty on Factory Defects or 1000 Hours (whichever comes first)
- 2-Year Pro-Rated Warranty on Factory Defects
How To Choose A Skid Steer Track Pattern:
- Block-Lug Pattern Tracks: All-Purpose (Asphalt, Concrete, Pavers, Etc.)
- C-Lug Pattern Tracks: Deep Dirt & Soil with High Moisture Content (Mud, Sand, Etc.)
- Z-Lug Pattern Tracks: Light Material and Easily Disturbed Surfaces (Sand, Clay, Dry Loose Material, Dusty Powdered Dirt, Etc.)
- MGD (Minimal Ground Distiburbance) Pattern Tracks: Softer Surfaces (Turf, Grass, Sod, Etc.)
Resources for Skid Steer Tracks