Mustang MTL325 Skid Steer CTL Tracks - Track Size: 450x100x50
The Mustang MTL325 Skid Steer tracks are specifically designed for compact track loaders to provide reliability and top-notch performance. These tracks are premium quality approved rubber tracks. They provide fewer vibrations and greater undercarriage life due to the multiple lugs per pitch and a double offset pattern.
Additionally, these tracks have a 50% longer work life due to their crack and cut resistant technology and high-quality rubber compounds. Also, these tracks have a rubber coated wear resistant guiding area and made of strong rubber. Purchase your tracks with Monster Tires today!
- Metric Track Size: T450x100Kx50
- Standard Track Size: 17.72"x3.94"
Tread Pattern Options
- Block Pattern
- C Pattern
- Z Pattern
- Multi-Bar Lug
- Straight Bar Lug
- Standard (T450x100Kx50): 607.2lbs
Monster Tires Warranty
- 1-Year Full Manufactures Warranty on Factory Defects or 1000 Hours (whichever comes first)
- 2-Year Pro-Rated Warranty on Factory Defects
How To Choose A Skid Steer Track Pattern:
- Block-Lug Pattern Tracks: All-Purpose (Asphalt, Concrete, Pavers, Etc.)
- C-Lug Pattern Tracks: Deep Dirt & Soil with High Moisture Content (Mud, Sand, Etc.)
- Z-Lug Pattern Tracks: Light Material and Easily Disturbed Surfaces (Sand, Clay, Dry Loose Material, Dusty Powdered Dirt, Etc.)
- MGD (Minimal Ground Distiburbance) Pattern Tracks: Softer Surfaces (Turf, Grass, Sod, Etc.)
Resources for Skid Steer Tracks