Yanmar SV20 – SV26 Mini Excavator Tracks
SV20, SV22 and SV26 Track Size: 250X48.5X84
Yanmar SV20, SV22 and SV26 are equipped with high-power diesel engines that meet Tier 4 emission standards of the EPA. These mini excavators are capable of handling lifting and digging operations in spaced-constrained work sites. High torque generated during machine operation as well as environmental conditions can affect the performance of the machine’s track system. That is why it crucial to equip your SV20, SV22 and SV26 mini excavator with the proper, high-quality tracks. Maximize performance and functionality by using premium rubber tracks on your mini excavators!
Benefits of Using Premium Rubber Tracks on SV20, SV22 and SV26 Mini Excavators
Equipping mini excavators with premium, rubber tracks provides the following benefits:
- Enhanced traction on terrains like mud, dirt and slopes
- Maximum flotation as a result of better machine weight distribution and reduced ground pressure
- Minimal stress on the machine and crucial undercarriage parts like idlers and rollers, especially when compared to steel tracks
- Protection of hard abrasive surfaces like asphalt, pavement and concrete from damage
- Reduced hourly operational costs as a result of minimized machine downtime
- Enhanced operator comfort due to minimized noise, vibration and ground disturbance
- Extended warranty offered by Monster Tires
Monster Tires is your one-stop for high-quality rubber tracks for Yanmar’s SV20, SV22 and SV26 mini excavators. Monster Tires rubber tracks are constructed from durable rubber, made from tough rubber compounds. These tracks are cut, cracking and chunking resistant, able to perform under demanding job site conditions without getting damaged. For added strength and durability, each track is reinforced with a continuous steel belt, made from corrosion-resistant heat forged steel. We offer fast shipping for your convenience and our prices are sure to fit your budget. Give us a call today!