Bobcat T35120SL, T35130S – Telehandler Tires
Front and Rear Bobcat T35120SL, T35130S – Telehandler Tires
- Tire size – 400/80×24
The T35.120SL and T35.130S both have a maximum load capacity of 7716 lb and deliver a maximum lift height of roughly 38 feet, making them ideal for demanding heavy-load, high-reach operations on construction sites. They feature powerful high-performance engines – with the option of either a 75-horsepower or 100-horsepower configuration – that generate exceptional torque and breakout force. They are also versatile machines as they can be customized to meet specific job site requirements using any of the compatible work tools. These include buckets, pallet forks and truss booms.
To get the most out of your T35.120SL and T35.130S telehandlers, only pair them with sturdy, durable high-quality rubber tires. Avoid using cheap, poor-quality rubber tires on these machines as they can cause machine downtime and significantly increase operating costs. Monster Tires has got you covered when it comes to premium-quality rubber tires for the T35.120SL and T35.130S telehandlers!
Benefits and Features of High-Quality Rubber Tires for T35.120SL and T35.130S Telehandlers
- Excellent Traction: The cutting-edge rubber tread design on our premium-quality tires feature deep, directional lugs which give them great traction on a range of surfaces. This translates to superior grip and stability on muddy and hilly terrains.
- Versatility: Rubber tires can be used on a wide range of terrains including mud, gravel, sand and dirt terrains.
- Durability: Our high-quality, long-enduring rubber tires are made from specially engineered and extremely durable rubber compounds, fortified with additives, which guarantees long wear and an extended service life. The durability of our rubber tires minimizes machine downtime and boosts overall productivity of your operations.
- Operator Comfort: The multiple, deep-cushioning aperture holes on our rubber tires provide maximum shock absorption which translates to a smooth ride for telehandler operators as well as optimum stability during operations.
- Excellent Flotation: The wide surface area of the tires enhances flotation over soft ground conditions. This enhances stability and balance while also increasing the speed of the equipment.
- Easy Installation: No special tools or equipment is needed to install our premium tires. Bolt them on and they are ready to go!
Monster Tires is your one-stop for high-quality rubber tires for T35.120SL and T35.130S telehandlers. Our prices are the best you’ll find anywhere for the superior quality of rubber tires you get. We also provide fast, reliable flat-rate shipping for your convenience. Give us a call today!