Bobcat T3571 – Telehandler Tires
Front and Rear Bobcat T3571 – Telehandler Tires
- Tire Size – 400/70×20
The Bobcat T3571 telehandler is a truly flexible machine that delivers exceptional performance in a wide range of applications including construction, landscaping, agriculture, industry, recycling, plant hire and general material handling. It has a simple, light robust frame and is equipped with a 100-horsepower diesel engine that produces outstanding power to handle the toughest jobs. The T3571 offers a maximum lift/load capacity of 7716 lb and a maximum lift height of 23.4 ft, making it ideal for safe and efficient load handling at high heights. This highly versatile equipment can be customized to match specific job requirements using any one of the many attachments compatible with it.
For maximum performance and functionality and to ensure that you are maximizing your ROI on the T3571 telehandler, only pair this work horse with sturdy, durable high-quality rubber tires. Avoid using cheap, poor-quality rubber tires on these machines as they can cause machine downtime and significantly increase operating costs. Also, high-reach equipment need optimal stability for safe and proper functioning. Inferior-quality tires destabilize the machine as stability is directly dependent on the quality of tires used. Monster Tires has got you covered when it comes to premium-quality rubber tires for T3571 telehandlers!
Benefits and Features of High-Quality Rubber Tires for T3571 Telehandlers
- Superior Traction: The state-of-the-art rubber tread design on our premium-quality tires feature deep, directional lugs which give them great traction on a range of surfaces. This translates to superior grip and stability on muddy and hilly terrains.
- Versatility: Rubber tires can be used on a wide range of terrains including mud, gravel, sand and dirt terrains.
- Durability: Our high-quality, long-enduring rubber tires are made from specially engineered and extremely durable rubber compounds, fortified with additives, which guarantees long wear and an extended service life. The durability of our rubber tires minimizes machine downtime and boosts overall productivity of your operations.
- Operator Comfort: The multiple, deep-cushioning aperture holes on our rubber tires provide maximum shock absorption which translates to a smooth ride for telehandler operators as well as optimum stability during operations.
- Excellent Flotation: The wide surface area of the tires enhances flotation over soft ground conditions. This enhances stability and balance while also increasing the speed of the equipment.
- Easy Installation: No special tools or equipment is needed to install our premium tires. Bolt them on and they are ready to go!
Monster Tires is the premier store for new, high-quality rubber tires for Bobcat T3571 telehandlers. Our prices are the best you’ll find anywhere for the superior quality of rubber tires you get. We also provide fast, reliable flat-rate shipping for your convenience. For more information and to get a quote, give us a call today!