Terex TA25 and TA25 GEN 7 Haul Truck Tires
Front and Rear Terex TA25, TA25 GEN 7 Haul Truck Tires
• Bias Tire Size: 23.5-25 (23.5x25)
• Radial Tire Size: 23.5R25
The TA25, TA27, and TA30 hold the QSM11 which is a tier 3 engine. The TA line of Terex gives more horsepower than previous models for extended performance. With multiple integrated electronic systems meeting Tier 3 requirements, you can count on the Terex TA25, TA27 & TA30 to get the job done. The Terex engines are tuned to produce high torque levels which result in stunning acceleration and smooth operational performance.
With such performance and acceleration, it is imperative to operate this machine with quality rubber. You can count on MonsterTires.com to get you the best price and highest quality bias rubber on the market. We also carry a large line of Radial tires for this machine and many other Terex haul truck tires. If you have any questions about our bias or radial tires for your Terex machine, let us know!
Tire Tread Options to Support Your Terex TA25 and TA25 GEN 7 Haul Truck
- L2: (Sand, soft conditions) Commonly used in wheel loader applications, this tire provides great traction on soft surface work sites
- L3: (Pit and Quarry) used for transporting heavy loads in extreme conditions ranging from soft surfaces to rocky terrain in mining and construction sites
- E3: (Construction, hard surface, all-terrain, wears even) provides excellent traction and floatation due to their multi-block tread pattern
- L5: (Mining, severe duty, cut-resistant compound) made to handle heavy loads and has the cut-resistant tread which makes it ideal in pit operations with shot rock
To maximize ROI for these haul trucks, equip them with only the best-quality rubber tires. Performance, efficiency, and productivity of the haul truck are directly affected by the type of tires used. Poor quality rubber tires can minimize machine uptime and affect the stability of the machine. Monster Tires has got you covered when it comes to premium-quality tires for TA25, TA27, and TA30 haul trucks.