Terex TA250 Haul Truck Tires
Terex TA250 Haul Truck Tires Available in Both Bias and Radial Options With Multiple Tread Patterns
- Bias Tire Size: 23.5-25 (23.5X25)
- Radial Tire Size: 23.5R25
The highly versatile Terex Trucks TA250 articulated dump truck provides an excellent workload capacity in all job sites, from infrastructure projects to construction work. This robust unit works in the roughest environments and its operation and straight-forward set-up make it ideal for job applications that change on a regular basis. Decreased downtime coupled with the low total price of ownership guarantees the TA250 provides maximum return on investment.
Some of its best features are its high performance and fuel-efficient engine that ensures excellent productivity and its transmission retardation system that's combined with exhaust brakes. Additionally, this machine has oil-cooled multidisc brakes for a low cost of operation/increased safety and stability and true independent front suspension (available as an option). Along with quality tires, this provides great levels of operator comfort, traction control, and load retention.
Tire Tread Options to Support Your Terex TA250 Haul Truck
- L2: (Sand, soft conditions) Commonly used in wheel loader applications, this tire provides great traction on soft surface work sites
- L3: (Pit and Quarry) used for transporting heavy loads in extreme conditions ranging from soft surfaces to rocky terrain in mining and construction sites
- E3: (Construction, hard surface, all-terrain, wears even) provides excellent traction and floatation due to their multi-block tread pattern
- L5: (Mining, severe duty, cut-resistant compound) made to handle heavy loads and has the cut-resistant tread which makes it ideal in pit operations with shot rock
At the time of Monster Tires conception, it became our mission to bring all options for OTR tires to one platform. By offering tires in all their options: tire size, PLY, tread, radial, solid, and pneumatic; we’ve provided a convenient streamlined experience for our customers. Contact our professional customer support representatives today, let us know what type of application you'll be using your machine in and we’ll be happy to assist you with the best possible options to aid in your success on the job site.