Terex TA300 GEN 9 Haul Truck Tires
Terex TA300 GEN 9 Haul Truck Tires Available in Both Bias and Radial Options With Multiple Tread Patterns
- Bias Tire Size: 23.5-25 (23.5X25)
- Radial Tire Size: 23.5R25
The Terex Trucks TA300 haul truck has proven its abilities in the roughest applications, ranging from commercial construction projects to infrastructure developments and quarries. The TA300 comes with true independent front suspension as standard to enable optimal operator comfort and traction control, providing maximum efficiency in the toughest conditions.
This unit has many features and benefits. Among these, some of the most notable are its high performance, fuel-efficient engine that ensures excellent productivity along with its perfectly balanced drivetrain is that provides excellent performance in all hauling conditions. Additionally, this machine has a 28 (30.9) mt (US tons) max payload and a heaped capacity of 17.5 (22.9) m³ (yd³).
Tire Tread Options to Support Your Terex TA300 GEN 9 Haul Truck
- L2: (Sand, soft conditions) Commonly used in wheel loader applications, this tire provides great traction on soft surface work sites
- L3: (Pit and Quarry) used for transporting heavy loads in extreme conditions ranging from soft surfaces to rocky terrain in mining and construction sites
- E3: (Construction, hard surface, all-terrain, wears even) provides excellent traction and floatation due to their multi-block tread pattern
- L5: (Mining, severe duty, cut-resistant compound) made to handle heavy loads and has the cut-resistant tread which makes it ideal in pit operations with shot rock
To maximize ROI for these haul trucks, equip them with only the best-quality rubber tires. Performance, efficiency, and productivity of the haul truck are directly affected by the type of tires used. Poor quality rubber tires can minimize machine uptime and affect the stability of the machine. Monster Tires has got you covered when it comes to premium-quality tires for the Terex Trucks TA300 .