Terex TA35 and TA35 GEN 7 Haul Truck Tires
Terex TA35 and TA35 GEN 7 Haul Truck Tires Available in Both Bias & Radial Options With Multiple Tread Patterns
- Bias Tire Size: 26.5-25 (26.5X25)
- Radial Tire Size: 26.5R25
The Terex TA35 & TA35 GEN 7 Haul Truck have a weight of 27.7 t and a travel speed of 53.9 km/h. They have an overall height of 12.8 feet, and an overall length of 35.77 feet, and an overall width of 10.5 feet. These units feature a ground clearance of 2.79 feet, with a dump height of 22.64 feet with a dump angle of 66 degrees. Additionally, they boast a max speed of 33.5 mph, with a total loaded weight of 139,506 lbs. Having quality tires for these machines is imperative for job site performance. With a rated payload of 74,956 lbs and a heaped capacity of 20.3 yd3, tires with reinforced sidewalls must be used to support these haul trucks.
Reasons You Should Use Premium-Quality Tires on Terex TA35 & TA35 GEN 7 Haul Truck
- Traction: The best-in-class rubber tread design on our superior-quality tires feature deep lugs which give them great traction. This translates to excellent grip and stability on muddy job sites and terrain with lots of inclines and declines.
- Versatility: Rubber tires can be used on a wide variety of terrains including cement, gravel, sand and muddy terrains.
- Durability: Our premium-quality, long-lasting rubber tires are made from specially engineered and extremely durable rubber compounds, fortified with additives, which provides long wear and an extended service life. The staying power of our rubber tires minimizes machine downtime and boosts the
- overall performance of your machine
- Operator Comfort: Quality tires handle tough terrain much easier and typically have aperture holes which provide an extra layer of cushioning for a smooth ride.
- Excellent Flotation: Tires that have a wider surface area are able to "paddle" through soft surface areas
At Monster Tires, we value our customers and only offer tires that will directly result in your success. We provide tires that are made of the most resilient compounds to ensure you receive the best ROI on your set of new rubber tires. Durability, long service life, and superior traction are all points of value you can expect with your purchase from Monster Tires. Contact us today and see why many in the construction industry count on us as their source for tires.