Terex TA40 GEN 6 and TA40 GEN 7 Haul Truck Tires
Terex TA40, TA40 GEN 6, TA40 GEN 7 Haul Truck Tires Available in Bias and Radial Options With Multiple Tread Patterns
- Bias Tire Size: 29.5-25 (29.5X25)
- Radial Tire Size: 29.5R25
The TA40-TA40 GEN 7 Haul Trucks have an overall length of 35.77 feet, an overall width of 11.16 feet, and an overall height of 12.8 feet. They feature a dump ground clearance of 2.96 feet, a dump height of 22.64 feet. and a dump angle of 66 degrees. These machines boast engines that have a newt power of 437 hp and measured at 2000 rpm. Their max torque is 1548 lbs and its measured at 1350 rpm. These units have a max speed of 37.3 mph and a total loaded weight of 151,579 lbs. Additionally, they have a rated payload of 83,775 lbs, a struck capacity of 22.8 yd3 and a heaped capacity of 30.5 yd3.
When considering a purchase of new tires to support your haul truck, you should consider the length of service life/ wear on tire tread, applications, PLY, and whether to go with solid or pneumatic tires. Since this haul truck has such grievous weight bearing capacity, tires made of durable rubber compounds are crucial for job site success.
Benefits of High-Quality Rubber Tires on Terex TA40, TA40 GEN 6, TA40 GEN 7 Haul Truck
- Versatility:Rubber tires can be used on a wide range of terrains including mud, gravel, sand and dirt terrains.
- Easy Installation:No special tools or equipment is needed to install our premium tires. Bolt them on and they are ready to go!
- Durability: Our high-quality, long-enduring rubber tires are made from specially engineered and extremely durable rubber compounds, fortified with additives, which guarantees long wear and an extended service life. The durability of our rubber tires minimizes machine downtime and boosts overall productivity of your operations.
- Operator Comfort:The multiple, deep-cushioning aperture holes on our rubber tires provide maximum shock absorption which translates to a smooth ride for telehandler operators as well as optimum stability during operations.
- Excellent Flotation: The wide surface area of the tires enhances flotation over soft ground conditions. This enhances stability and balance while also increasing the speed of the equipment.
- Superior Traction: The state-of-the-art rubber tread design on our premium-quality tires feature deep lugs which give them great traction. This translates to superior grip and stability on muddy and hilly terrains.
At the time of Monster Tires conception, it became our mission to bring all options for OTR tires to one platform. By offering tires in all their options: tire size, PLY, tread, radial, solid, and pneumatic; we’ve provided a convenient streamlined experience for our customers. Contact our professional customer support representatives today, let us know what type of application you'll be using your machine in and we’ll be happy to assist you with the best possible options to aid in your success on the job site.