Takeuchi TL140 Skid Steer Tracks, Premium Rubber Tracks for Takeuchi TL140 Skid Steer Lug Pattern Options
Takeuchi TL140 Compact Track Loader Tracks with Multiple Tread Options: Block Lug, C-Lug, and Z-Lug Patterns
The Takeuchi TL140 Skid Steer is a compact track loader that is will be highly useful to have at almost any job site. It's operating weight is 9590 lbs and has a fuel capacity of 23.8 gallons. This unit boasts an operating load of 2083 lbs and a tipping load of 5952 lbs. Common attachments used for this machine are hydraulic augers, pallet forks, stump grinders and dover blades. This unit is ideal for construction, industrial and agricultural applications.
Benefits of using premium rubber tracks for your Takeuchi TL140
- Minimal ground disturbance in constructions and landscaping applications
- Rubber Tracks offer more precise steering
- Rubber Tracks are more maneuverable in tight spaces
- Rubber Tracks distribute a machines weight more evenly
- Excellent floatation and stability on soft surfaces
- Rubber tracks offer superior traction due to their large footprint
Tread options available for Takeuchi TL140
- Z- Pattern - Great for traction in mud, snow, and ice.
- Block Pattern - Great for hard surfaces such as concrete or asphalt
- C-Pattern - Great for mud/dirt applications
Monster Tires is your one-stop-shop for CTL tracks. We stand behind our products and take great pride in providing our customers with the best possible experience from our streamlined ordering process to our speedy product delivery. Our rubber tracks are constructed from durable rubber, made from tough rubber compounds for long-lasting service life and reliable performance. Place your order with us today and you'll see why there won't be a need to search further than Monster Tires for all of your future CTL track needs. Call us today.
Tread Pattern Options:
- Block Lug
Track Size Option
- 450x100x48 (Standard)