CAT TH336, TH336C - Telehandler Tires
Front and Rear CAT TH336, TH336C - Telehandler Tires
- Tire Size - 15.5/80-24
The CAT TH336 and TH336C telehandlers feature a rugged design to handle demanding load lifting and moving operations on construction sites. They come with a range of features including:
- High-Performance Diesel Engines: They are equipped with a 101-horsepower engine that provides exceptional power and speed for busy job sites.
- High Rated Load Capacity and Lift Height: These machines deliver a rated load capacity of 7275 lb and a maximum lift height of 20 feet, making them well-suited for heavy load high-reach operations.
- Timely, Efficient Operation: Other features include fast boom cycle times, load-sensing hydraulics, a small turning circle and single lever joystick controls which all help minimize the time it takes to complete the job.
- Strong Breakout Force: The Z-bar linkage on the TH336 and TH336 telehandlers delivers outstanding bucket breakout forces.
- High Ground Clearance: Featuring a high ground clearance and limited slip differentials, these powerhouses can navigate the toughest underfoot conditions.
- Versatility: They are customizable to fit specific work site requirements as they can be fitted with a wide range of work tools including forks and buckets.
To maximize ROI for these telehandlers, equip them with only the best-quality rubber tires. This is because performance, efficiency and productivity of the telehandler is directly affected by the type of tires used. Poor quality rubber tires can minimize machine uptime and affect the stability of the machine. Monster Tires has got you covered when it comes to premium-quality tires for the TH336 and TH336C telehandlers.