CAT TH406, TH406C - Telehandler Tires
Front and Rear CAT TH406, TH406C - Telehandler Tires
- Tire Size - 15.5/80-24
Primarily used in the construction industry, CAT TH406 and TH406C telehandlers are designed to handle tough load lifting and moving operations. They are equipped with a 101-horsepower engine that provides exceptional power and speed for busy job sites. These machines deliver a rated load capacity of 8157 lb and a maximum lift height of 20 feet, making them ideal for heavy-duty high-reach operations. With a high ground clearance and limited slip differentials, these workhorses can navigate the most demanding underfoot conditions. They are customizable to fit specific work site requirements as they can be fitted with a wide range of work tools including forks and buckets.
To maximize ROI for these telehandlers, equip them with only the best-quality rubber tires. Performance, efficiency and productivity of the telehandler is directly affected by the type of tires used. Poor quality rubber tires can minimize machine uptime and affect the stability of the machine. Monster Tires has got you covered when it comes to premium-quality tires for the TH406 and TH406C telehandlers.
Why You Should Use High-Quality Rubber Tires on TH406 and TH406C
- Superior Traction: The state-of-the-art rubber tread design on our premium-quality tires feature deep, directional lugs which give them great traction on a range of surfaces. This translates to superior grip and stability on muddy and hilly terrains.
- Versatility: Rubber tires can be used on a wide range of terrains including mud, gravel, sand and dirt terrains.
- Durability: Our high-quality, long-enduring rubber tires are made from specially engineered and extremely durable rubber compounds, fortified with additives, which guarantees long wear and an extended service life. The durability of our rubber tires minimizes machine downtime and boosts overall productivity of your operations.
- Puncture-resistant: Premium-quality rubber tires are made of tough rubber compounds that make them puncture-resistant. This makes them great for operations in debris-filled job sites, maximizing machine uptime.
- Operator Comfort: The multiple, deep-cushioning aperture holes on our rubber tires provide maximum shock absorption which translates to a smooth ride for telehandler operators as well as optimum stability during operations.
- Excellent Flotation: The wide surface area of the tires enhances flotation over soft ground conditions. This enhances stability and balance while also increasing the speed of the equipment.
- Easy Installation: No special tools or equipment is needed to install our premium tires. Bolt them on and they are ready to go!
Monster Tires is your one-stop for high-quality rubber tires for CAT TH406 and TH406C telehandlers. Our prices are the best you’ll find anywhere for the quality of rubber tires you will get. We also provide fast, reliable flat-rate shipping for your convenience. Give us a call today!