CAT TH82 - Telehandler Tires
Front and Rear CAT TH82 - Telehandler Tires
- Tire size - 13.00x24
CAT TH82 telehandler is engineered to match the demanding requirements of a construction site. It has a range of features and benefits including:
- Rugged Construction: The CAT TH82 features a robust, rugged design that allows it to handle the toughest applications. It is equipped with a heavy-duty boom for demanding jobs.
- High-Performing Turbocharged Diesel Engine: It is equipped with a powerful 106-horsepower (gross) diesel engine that offers a peak torque of 277 lb ft. The CAT TH83 is equipped with a 4-speed full Power-Shift transmission that delivers responsive performance.
- Great Maneuverability: With three steering modes and a tight turn radius, this telehandler delivers optimal maneuverability on busy job sites.
- Versatility: There are many compatible attachments that can be used on the TH82 telehandler to match specific job site requirements including access platforms, pallet forks, block forks, grapple buckets, material handling buckets, bale handlers and truss booms. It also features a Hydraulic Quick Coupler that allow attachments to be changed easily and quickly.
- High Load Capacity and Lift Height: The rated load capacity of the TH82 is 8818 lb while the maximum lift height is 25 feet. This means that the telehandler can handle heavy loads at high heights efficiently and safely. It also has a maximum forward reach of 13.5 feet which allows it to safely transport load over long distances.
These features make the TH82 a reliable and high-performing telehandler for demanding construction applications. However, for optimal performance and functionality, the right tires must be used on these machines. Not doing so could destabilize the machine, lead to machine downtime and raise operating costs. It is critical to only use high-quality rubber tires to ensure safe and efficient machine operation. Pair your TH82 telehandler with high-quality rubber tires from Monster Tires!