Terex TR100 Haul Truck Tires
Terex TR100 Haul Truck Tires Available in Both Bias and Radial Options With Multiple Tread Patterns
- Bias Tire Size: 27.00-49 (27.00X49)
- Radial Tire Size: 27.00R49
Designed and based on the experience of 60 years of hauling, the Terex Truck TR100 rigid dump truck provides a powerful performance in the deepest, steepest mines and biggest quarries around the globe. Its tough and no-folly design enables the TR100 to perform in the toughest job sites, from extreme arctic conditions to desert environments. With minimum maintenance requirements, these units get the job done, whatever the application.
This machine has an overall length of 35.44 feet, an overall width of 19.36 feet, and an overall height of 16.08 feet. The Terex TR100 boasts a tremendous rated payload of 200,000 lbs and a max loaded weight of 347,715 lbs. Additionally, this unit features a loaded struck capacity of 54.5 yd3 and a heaped loaded capacity of 74.6 yd3. Transporting these kinds of monstrous weights necessitates having the best quality tires money can buy. Only tires made of proper rubber compounds with reinforced sidewalls can handle the kind of workload the Terex TR100 delivers. Also, the correct tire tread pattern for the application you'll be using your rigid dump truck in is hugely important for job site performance and safety.
Features and Benefits of Quality Tires
- Safety: A good set of tires increase your machines ability to stop and make turns more efficiently which greatly reduces safety risks.
- Increased Performance: Tires determine how much power your vehicle can put to the ground, a set of quality tires enhance that power.
- Longer Service Life: Tires made of natural rubber and quality carbon black will have much less wear and continue performing over time.
- Operator Comfort: Tires made of durable compounds will make applications in rough terrain much more bearable for the operator.
- Traction: Quality tires are more resistant to chunking and their lugs will endure harsh terrain for a much longer period of time; providing better traction.
At Monster Tires, we value our customers and only offer tires that will directly result in your success. We provide tires that are made of the most resilient compounds to ensure you receive the best ROI on your set of new rubber tires. Durability, long service life, and superior traction are all points of value you can expect with your purchase from Monster Tires. Contact us today and see why many in the construction industry count on us as their source for tires.