Terex TR45 Haul Truck Tires
Terex TR45 Haul Truck Tires Available in Both Bias and Radial Options With Multiple Tread Patterns
- Bias Tire Size: 21.00-35 (21.00X35)
- Radial Tire Size: 21.00R35
Providing a robust performance in a range of applications, the Terex Trucks TR45 rigid dump truck is able to adapt to any almost job site. From large commercial to cement processing to mining, construction, and quarrying, this unit is a tough all-rounder. Building off of sixty years of hauling heritage the TR45 makes direct operation in tough conditions with hassle-free maintenance and hugely decreased downtime. This machine boasts a max payload of 45 tons, a struck capacity of 25.6 yd3, and a heaped capacity of 34 yd3. That makes having quality tires with reinforced sidewalls absolutely imperative for optimal job site performance and productivity.
Why You Should Use High-Quality Rubber Tires on Terex TR45 Haul Truck
- Superior Traction: The state-of-the-art rubber tread design on our premium-quality tires feature deep lugs which give them great traction. This translates to superior grip and stability on muddy and hilly terrains.
- Versatility: Rubber tires can be used on a wide range of terrains including mud, gravel, sand and dirt terrains.
- Durability: Our tires are made from specially engineered and hugely durable rubber compounds, that are supported with additives, which guarantees long wear and an extended service life. The durability of our rubber tires minimizes machine downtime and boosts overall productivity of your operations.
- Operator Comfort: tires with deeper functioning treads and designs provide the operator with a much smoother ride in rough terrain
- Excellent Flotation: paddle through swampy like conditions with ease
- Easy Installation: Quality tires always have a much easier installation process and don't require special tools.
At the time of Monster Tires conception, it became our mission to bring all options for OTR tires to one platform. By offering tires in all their options: tire size, PLY, tread, radial, solid, and pneumatic; we’ve provided a convenient streamlined experience for our customers. Contact our professional customer support representatives today, let us know what type of application you'll be using your machine in and we’ll be happy to assist you with the best possible options to aid in your success on the job site.