Terex TR60 Haul Truck Tires
Terex TR60 Haul Truck Tires Available in Both Bias and Radial Options With Multiple Tread Patterns
- Bias Tire Size: 24.00-35 (24.00X35)
- Radial Tire Size: 24.00R35
The highly adaptable Terex Trucks TR60 rigid dump truck provides exceptional performance in a wide variety of hauling applications, from commercial infrastructure to large construction projects and mining sites. Developed from sixty years of hauling heritage and created from the same platform design as Terex Trucks’ larger capacity TR100, this rigid dump truck provides a consistent, strong performance.
The Terex TR60 has an overall length of 29.86 feet, an overall width of 16.41 feet and an overall height of 14.44 feet. This machine boasts a total loaded weight of 210,940 lbs, a rated payload of 120,000 lbs and a heaped capacity of 45.8 yd3. With the ability to travel at a max speed of 35.8 mph, we suggest supporting this machine with tires made of durable rubber compounds. Also, tires with a good PLY rating and reinforced sidewalls are advisable.
Why You Should Use High-Quality Rubber Tires on Terex TR60 Haul Truck
- Traction: The cutting-edge rubber tread design on our premium-quality tires feature deep lugs which give them great traction. This is especially useful in muddy and hilly terrains.
- Durability: Our high-quality rubber tires are made from extremely durable rubber compounds which guarantee long wear and an extended service life.
- Comfort: The aperture holes on our rubber tires provide maximum shock absorption which translates to a smooth ride for telehandler operators.
- Flotation: The wide surface area of the tires enhances flotation over soft ground conditions. This enhances stability and balance while also increasing the speed of the equipment.
- Installation: No special tools or equipment is needed to install our premium tires. Bolt them on and they are ready to go!
Got tires? Monster Tires is your home for OTT and OTR tracks and tires. We have a wide variety of tires to equip your machine with. Choose between our selection of various PLY and tread options to find the best tires to meet the needs of your job site. Contact us today and our customer service department will be happy to assist you with any questions you may have.