Terex TR70 Haul Truck Tires
Terex TR70 Tires Available in Both Bias and Radial Options With Multiple Tread Patterns
- Bias Tire Size: 24.00-35 (24.00X35)
- Radial Tire Size: 24.00R35
The Terex Trucks TR70 rigid dump truck offers tremendous pulling power in the most demanding quarries and mines around the globe. The robust TR70 was proven to provide an exorbitant return on investment thanks to its low total expense on operations. It was built for long-lasting performance and ease of maintenance. The extraordinarily balanced build provides a comfortable, efficient work shift in all job sites. Quality tires further enhance operator comfort especially in applications on rough terrain.
Additional reasons this unit needs to be supported by premium rubber tires is its huge weight bearing capacity. The Terex Trucks TR70 boasts a loaded weight capacity of 248,440 lbs with a rated payload of 144,000 lbs and a heaped capacity of 54.3 yd3. Having tires with reinforced sidewalls is imperative for job site productivity and safety.
Why You Should Use High-Quality Rubber Tires on Terex TR70 Haul Truck
- Superior Traction: The state-of-the-art rubber tread design on our premium-quality tires feature deep lugs which give them great traction. This translates to superior grip and stability on muddy and hilly terrains.
- Versatility: Rubber tires can be used on a wide range of terrains including mud, gravel, sand and dirt terrains.
- Durability: Our high-quality, long-enduring rubber tires are made from specially engineered and extremely durable rubber compounds, fortified with additives, which guarantees long wear and an extended service life. The durability of our rubber tires minimizes machine downtime and boosts overall productivity of your operations.
- Operator Comfort: The multiple, deep-cushioning aperture holes on our rubber tires provide maximum shock absorption which translates to a smooth ride for telehandler operators as well as optimum stability during operations.
- Excellent Flotation: The wide surface area of the tires enhances flotation over soft ground conditions. This enhances stability and balance while also increasing the speed of the equipment.
- Easy Installation: No special tools or equipment is needed to install our premium tires. Bolt them on and they are ready to go!
Monster Tires has brought all the best tires to support your haul truck under one roof to provide you a more efficient means of equipping your machine with quality tires. Browse our wide selection of bias, radial, and solid tires with multiple PLY and tread options. Contact us today!