Case TX170-45 – Telehandler Tires
Front and Rear Case TX170-45 – Telehandler Tires
- Tire Size – 13.00×24 OR 1300-24
Case TX170-45 telehandler is engineered for optimal performance in agricultural, infrastructure and urban applications. They are designed with a range of features and offer many benefits including:
- High Load Capacity: The TX170-45 boasts a maximum lift capacity of 4.5 tons and a lift height of up to 17m, making it well-suited for heavy-duty operations at high heights.
- High-Performance Engine: Powered by a 118-hp engine, this telehandler generates high torque and breakout force to handle the toughest job site conditions.
- Exceptional Maneuverability: They provide outstanding maneuverability on busy job sites. It’s four-wheel steering significantly reduces its turning circle while its four-speed Powershift transmission allows the machine to move rapidly on job sites.
- Versatility: The TX170-45 can be customized to meet your individual preferences and requirements. Examples of available attachments you can use to customize Case TX170-45 telehandlers include 4-in-1 buckets, pallet forks, crane booms and cement mixers.
To get the most out of your telehandlers, you have got to use the best-quality rubber tires. The tires should be able to support heavy load operations and withstand rugged underfoot conditions. That is why it is important to pair these powerful machines with only high-quality rubber tires. Monster Tires is proud to offer premium-quality rubber tires for Case TX170-45 telehandlers.