Kubota U15 Mini Excavator Tracks
U15 Track Size: 230X96X35
Kubota U15 mini excavator features a zero-tail-swing system which means that it can rotate and operate in tight spaces without the tail colliding with structures close by. It features a powerful 12.9-hp diesel engine and boasts exceptional digging force and digging depth. To maximize return on investment (ROI), it is important to equip the U15 compact excavator with high-quality rubber tracks. This ensures maximum stability, performance and functionality of the machine.
Benefits of Equipping Kubota U15 Mini Excavators with Premium Rubber Tracks
Rubber tracks offer a ton of benefits including:
- Enhanced flotation as a result of lower ground pressure and a more even distribution of machine weight.
- Improved traction in a range of applications including mud, dirt and slopes.
- Less stress on the overall machine and particularly on critical undercarriage parts like idlers and rollers. Rubber tracks slow wear and prevent damage to these parts.
- Reduced machine downtime which translates to lower hourly operational costs.
- Protection of sensitive, hard surfaces like asphalt, pavement and concrete surfaces from damage. Steel tracks would severely damage these surfaces.
- Monster Tires offers extended warranty on rubber tracks for mini excavators!
Monster Tires is your one-stop for new high-quality rubber tracks for Kubota U15 mini excavators. Our tracks are constructed using highly durable rubber which is made from the toughest rubber compounds. These tracks are puncture-resistant and anti-cracking. For added strength and durability, each track is reinforced with a continuous, non-overlapping steel belt. We offer fast shipping for your convenience and our prices are sure to fit your budget. Give us a call today!