Volvo G86 Motor Grader Tires
Volvo G86 Motor Grader Tires, Bias and Radial Options With Multiple Tread Patterns and PLY Options
- Bias Tire Size: 15-19.5 (15x19.5)
- Radial Tire Size: 15R19.5
The G86 Motor Grader is a six-wheel-drive unit that does big grader work in a small grader frame. With a turning radius around 5 m, this grader offers maximum abilities with maximum agility. Hydrostatic all-wheel drive supplies the extra pulling ability needed when underfoot conditions are uncertain or in extreme operations.
Reasons You Should Use Premium-Quality Rubber Tires on Volvo G86 Motor Grader
- Traction: The best-in-class rubber tread design on our superior-quality tires feature deep lugs which give them great traction. This translates to excellent grip and stability on muddy job sites and terrain with lots of inclines and declines.
- Versatility: Rubber tires can be used on a wide variety of terrains including cement, gravel, sand and muddy terrains.
- Durability: Our premium-quality, long-lasting rubber tires are made from specially engineered and extremely durable rubber compounds, fortified with additives, which provides long wear and an extended service life. The staying power of our rubber tires minimizes machine downtime and boosts the
- overall performance of your machine
- Operator Comfort: Quality tires handle tough terrain much easier and typically have aperture holes which provide an extra layer of cushioning for a smooth ride.
- Excellent Flotation: Tires that have a wider surface area are able to "paddle" through soft surface areas
Call Monster tires today for the best rates on tires for your motor grader!