Yanmar Vio 25 Mini Excavator Rubber Tracks - Track Size: 260x55.5x78 (Offset) or 250x55.5x79 (Symmetric)
Yanmar VIO25 mini excavators feature a true zero-tail-swing design which allows for full rotation in restrictive spaces without damaging nearby structures. They have powerful fuel-efficient 20.7-horsepower diesel engines that meet Tier 4 emission standards of the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency). These engines provide peak power and torque for exceptional performance in excavation operations. To truly get the most functionality and performance out of your mini excavator, it is important to equip them with high-quality track systems. Optimize your machine’s capabilities by using new high-quality rubber tracks!
Advantages of new rubber tracks:
- Enhanced traction on terrains like mud, dirt and slopes
- Maximum flotation as a result of better machine weight distribution and reduced ground pressure
- Minimal stress on the machine and crucial undercarriage parts like idlers and rollers, especially when compared to steel tracks
- Protection of hard abrasive surfaces like asphalt, pavement and concrete from damage
- Reduced hourly operational costs as a result of minimized machine downtime
- Enhanced operator comfort due to minimized noise, vibration and ground disturbance
Monster Tires is your single source for high-quality rubber tracks for Yanmar’s VIO25 mini excavators. Our tracks are made from durable rubber, constructed from tough rubber compounds. These tracks are puncture-resistant and anti-cracking, able to perform in the toughest job site conditions without getting damaged. For additional strength and durability, each track is reinforced with a continuous steel belt, made from corrosion-resistant heat forged steel. We offer fast shipping for your convenience and very competitive prices. Contact Monster Tires Today!
- Offset Metric Track Size: 260x55.5x78
- Offset Track Size: 10.24"x2.19"
- Symmetric Metric Track Size: 250x55.5x79
- Symmetric Track Size: 9.84"x2.19"
Tread Pattern Options
- Symmetric V-Lug
- Offset Block-Lug
- Offset (260x55.5x78): 330lbs
- Symmetric (250x55.5x79): 330lbs
Monster Tires Warranty
- 1-Year Full Manufactures Warranty on Factory Defects or 1000 Hours (whichever comes first)
- 2-Year Pro-Rated Warranty on Factory Defects