Yanmar Vio 45 Mini Excavator Rubber Tracks - Track Size: 350x75.5x74
Yanmar VI040 and VI045 mini excavators offer the stability of a conventional excavator. Their zero-tail-swing design allows them to fully rotate on their own tracks. The VI045 model has an impressive Final Tier 4, 39-horsepower diesel engine that supplies outstanding power for tough excavation projects. However, high torque generated during operation can adversely impact the performance of your tracks. In addition, ground conditions and weather also affect track wear. That is why it is crucial to equip these machines with high-quality rubber tracks that can withstand worksite conditions.
Yanmar VIO40 - VIO45 Models
Advantages of Using Rubber Tracks on Yanmar VIO40 and VIO45 Mini Excavators
- VERSATILITY: Rubber tracks can be used on a range of terrains and work particularly well on hard abrasive surfaces like asphalt and concrete without causing damage to these sensitive surfaces
- MAXIMUM FLOTATION: Flotation is maximized as a result of reduced ground pressure and a more even distribution of machine weight, allowing the excavator to easily glide over soft ground conditions
- INCREASED TRACTION: On a range of surfaces like mud and on hilly applications due to the rubber track’s deep tread lugs
- MINIMIZED STRESS: On the undercarriage, while slowing wear and preventing damage on idlers and rollers
- MAXIMUM MACHINE UP-TIME: Which will reduce hourly operational costs
- HEIGHTENED OPERATOR COMFORT: Reduced noise and vibration allows operators to experience better ride control
Monster Tires has got you covered when it comes to high-quality rubber tracks for Yanmar VIO40 and ViO45 mini excavators. Our premium rubber tracks are made from highly durable rubber, constructed using the toughest, most resilient rubber compounds. These tracks are specially made to be puncture resistant and crack-resistant for extended service life. Constructed for strength and durability, each track is specially reinforced with a continuous steel belt made from an extremely durable heat-forged steel. We offer fast, reliable shipping for your convenience and industry prices Give Monster Tires A Call Today!
- Metric Track Size: 350x75.5x74
- Standard Track Size: 13.78"x2.97"
Tread Pattern Options
- V Lug
- Standard V-Lug (350x75.5x74): 638.18lbs
Monster Tires Warranty
- 1-Year Full Manufactures Warranty on Factory Defects or 1000 Hours (whichever comes first)
- 2-Year Pro-Rated Warranty on Factory Defects