Yanmar Vio 50 Mini Excavator Rubber Tracks - Track Size: 400x72.5Wx72
Featuring a Tier 4, 47.6-horsepower turbocharged diesel engine, the zero-tail-swing ViO55 mini excavator is a rugged machine able to operate efficiently in extremely confined spaces. It boasts a digging depth of 12’9.5” and is capable of handling tough digging and lifting operations. Maximize the functionality and performance of your ViO50, ViO55, and ViO57 mini excavators by equipping them with new, premium rubber tracks. Rubber tracks offer a ton of benefits including:
- Enhanced flotation as a result of lower ground pressure and better distribution of machine weight.
- Improved traction in a range of applications including mud, dirt and slopes.
- Less stress on the overall machine and particularly on critical undercarriage parts like idlers and rollers. Rubber tracks slow wear and prevents damage to these parts.
- Reduced machine downtime which translates to lower hourly operational costs.
- Protection of sensitive, hard surfaces like asphalt, pavement and concrete surfaces from damage. Steel tracks would severely damage these surfaces.
- Extended Warranty
Monster Tires is your one-stop for new high-quality rubber tracks for Vi050, Vi055, and Vi057 mini excavators. Our tracks are constructed using durable rubber which is made from the toughest rubber compounds. These tracks are puncture-resistant and anti-cracking. For added strength and durability, each track is reinforced with a continuous steel belt. We offer fast shipping for your convenience and our prices are sure to fit your budget. Give us a call today!
- Metric Track Size: 400x72.5Wx72
- Standard Track Size: 15.75"x2.85"
Tread Pattern Options
- V Lug
- Wide V-Lug (400x72.5Wx72): 633.6lbs
Monster Tires Warranty
- 1-Year Full Manufactures Warranty on Factory Defects or 1000 Hours (whichever comes first)
- 2-Year Pro-Rated Warranty on Factory Defects